There are lots of reasons to train in life coaching:
- Learn to help others find their direction and become the person they are meant to be.
- Share your knowledge, experience, skills, and ideas to help others thrive, make positive changes, and reach their goals.
- Refresh and re-inspire yourself in your current work.
- Build a new career or expand how you currently work with people.
- Help yourself and your family be happier and healthier.
- Grow personally.
- Become part of a community dedicated to developing personally and professionally.
- Gain flexibility and financial freedom.
But is training in Life Coaching right for YOU? Take this simple 10 question quiz to find out.
Ask yourself the following questions to help you figure out if training in Life Coaching is right for you:
- Do people talk easily to me and tell me I’m a good listener?
- Am I ready for something new that will help me grow both personally and professionally?
- Do I believe in the concept of Life Coaching and that people CAN change if they choose to?
- Am I called to use my knowledge, life experience, and wisdom to help others?
- Do I want my work to empower others to live the life they want?
- Am I OK with creating or expanding work that is on my own, flexible schedule?
- Am I deeply curious about human growth and potential?
- Have I worked with a Coach and been inspired?
- Am I open to new ideas, methods, cutting edge research, and insightful tools?
- Would Life Coaching skills complement my current work?
If you answered YES! to many of these questions, then training as a Life Coach may be your next personal and professional choice.
To find out more about training in life coaching, sign up for the free 3-video series coming soon: Becoming A Successful Life Coach: 5 Keys To Success, brought to you by Annie Mascelli of YourSpiritedLife.com, and creator of the Holistic Life Coaching Certification.
Get The 3-Part Series!
In this free, no obligation series, you’ll learn:
- The most important thing a great Life Coach needs to be successful.
- The one thing that separates good coaching from great coaching.
- The inner workings of a great Life Coaching session.
- How who you are — just as you are — will make you a great Life Coach.
- The 5 Top Skills a great Life Coach uses in every session.