Now that we’re well past the holidays and solidly into 2017, I’m sure you’re thinking about how to achieve your business goals. Have you got some great ideas percolating for your business? Do you want to update your website, bring on some help, or just finally get yourself organized?
Have you had great hopes before and those ideas are STILL unrealized? Do you get overwhelmed, caught up in the day-to-day busyness, and then lose momentum? Do you just plain not know where to begin?
Make THIS the year you solidly move your business forward and learn how to do it for every year to come!
Make this the year you follow through on your business goals, creating more time, income, connection, and fuel for your passion to do what you love.
Here’s an overview of the 9-step process from the free Guide To Achieving Your Business Goals:
- Vision What You Want: Begin by making a list of ALL the things you want to have and do in your business and life this year.
- Name Your Niche: Think about the people you would really LOVE to work with.
- Declare Your Number: Write down how much money you want to make this year.
- Choose Your Work: Think about all the things you could do to earn money, and decide what work you really want to focus on this year.
- Calendar Important Dates: Get a wall calendar and block off important dates for the whole year.
- Make Everything A Project: Choose 5-7 things from your Vision list and make sure they’re money makers — these are now your projects.
- Put Each Project In A Quarter Of The Year: On your calendar, distribute your projects through the year, so you have enough time to do each one well, while maintaining your work-life balance.
- Write Out The Main Tasks Of Each Project: Make a list of all the tasks that go into completing each project you’ve put on your calendar.
- Calendar Tasks Weekly In Your Planner: In your day planner, put the specific task you’re going to do on the specific day you’re going to do it.
GET THE WHOLE SCOOP: You CAN create a fantastic 2017 for your business, and all it takes is following the simple steps laid out in this free guide. Once you’ve got clarity and a plan, you can create anything you want in your business — and your life.
Get your free Step-By-Step Guide To Achieving Your Business Goals HERE.