Election. Holidays. Family. Cold Weather. Overeating. Shopping. Crowds. Money Worries. Travel. Social Gatherings. Loneliness.
Could you use a break from all the stressors in your life, and some tools to help you stay centered and sane?
Give me two hours, at your convenience, and I’ll give you a free, online, mindfulness and meditation workshop where you will:
- Discover the 3 Essential Habits to help you stay centered, steady, and grounded
- Take the mystery out of how to start or refresh your meditation or mindfulness practice
- Get answers to your questions about meditation and staying peaceful under stress
- Enjoy live, Guided Meditations to relax and refresh you
- Get Lifetime Access to the workshop recording, so you can remind yourself how to hold your center, and use the Guided Meditations again
- Get all this from the comfort and ease of your own home, your favorite spot in the woods, or with a group of friends!
Find out more and get instant access to this free workshop you can listen to anywhere, anytime.
Holding Your Center Through The Busyness of Life:
A Free, Live, Online Mindfulness and Meditation Workshop
It’s FREE, so you can be, too.
Click HERE to find out more and sign up.
All My Best,
Annie, I can’t attend the workshop, live — I have a VERY exciting thing happening that afternoon. (And it’s my birthday, even!) Please let me know how I can listen to the recording. I look forward to it!
– your writing pal from Omega, Alison
Hi Alison! I didn’t realize you were a November girl, too! Yes, of course you can listen to the replay. Just sign up and I’ll send out the link to the replay right after the workshop is over. Thanks so much for your interest. Love, Annie